Monday 27 June 2011

An Outfit and Apartment Hunting

TWO months left on Eric's and my sublet in London! We are ready for a change after living in London for the past 6 years. Toronto here we come! The only issue is I need to find a job and an apartment that isn't over our budget, but still in a young downtown neighborhood. For anyone who may know Toronto fairly well any neighborhood suggestions would be great! I have been told I would like Parkdale, Cabbagetown, and Little Italy. With all of my Toronto planning I have been searching for Toronto related blogs.


these have been my favourites so far: Text Styles, Thankyouok, Toronto Verve, and Style Blog. They are making me very excited for my move! I will also be closer to my family which will be an added bonus.

floating legs in my favourite mint green Nine West heels

H&M knit top, Lovesick printed silk pants, vintage jewelry





and some joy division for your listening pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment