Thursday 2 June 2011

to new beginnings

I have tried once or twice to start a blog, but it never really seems to work out. I become too distracted, over worked, and slowly my posts become more and more infrequent. I found it mostly difficult to blog while I was in school and since I just graduated from my Masters in Music Performance and have no plans of anymore school (and probably not a job for a while... did I mention I received a masters in music performance?) I want to try and give this blog thing a real go.

The name of my blog is super witty and intelligent and amazing and definitely wasn't named so I could have a golden glitter background. It is however, one of my favourite Wolf Parade songs so we will say that's why I chose it.



to new beginnings!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment