Friday 17 June 2011

fashionably conscious and musically minded

Outfit posts may be in an abundance lately as my hours at work are slowly becoming less and less as they slash away at the schedule. Scary thought as my lease is up in September and I'm desperately trying to afford a move to Toronto! My goal is to make it big, oh yeah!! London, for the most part, just doesn't have the market for the fashionably conscious or the musically minded (I'm a classically trained clarinetist by the way! Focusing in everything contemporary and everything weird, I will post something one day). I do love London, don't get me wrong, it has been very good to me over the years. It really has so much to offer for being a smaller city, but contemporary classical music is definitely not its thing and there are very few high end fashion jobs here. Anyway, here is my outfit for the day! My top, skirt, clutch, and slip are all vintage and from the wonderful shop Lovesick. The skirt is a vintage Alfred Sung and is just beautiful! I am so in love with this skirt! My flats are from The Bay and my necklace is from a little shop on etsy called Untamed Menagerie.















No comments:

Post a Comment