Monday 6 June 2011

Ovid Shoes Part II


Years ago I saw Garbage Dress post these Margiela's and I was completely hooked. I searched and searched for them, but they were never in my size by the time I realized how much I loved them and I never came across my size on ebay either. I decided that  if I couldn't have them I would have to find a substitute, but still years went by and I never found something I could afford or that I loved as much as these babies. Until a month ago. I found the All Saint Ovid Shoe and was in love again! I instantly bought them and paid the insane custom/shipping charges and they are worth every penny! I paired them with my new botanical print vintage dress from Lovesick and suede clutch also from there. The dress is crazy cool... but only in the hip way as it is made of thick wool and is not meant for hot sweaty days. However, I love it too much to only wear it in the fall. It reminded me of the floral/botanical prints for spring 2011 by Stella McCartney, Carolina Herrera, Erdem, etc. The fishtail type hem at the bottom reminds me of this Prada dress as well so I definitely had to buy it!














No comments:

Post a Comment