Sunday 28 August 2011

A Hello and Goodbye

I went to visit Kim at her brand new location for Lovesick, the killer vintage shop in London Ontario, now located at 723 Richmond St. It was a bit of a hello and goodbye as it was my first time seeing her new shop and my last before moving to Toronto. I went with my good friend Emily of Emily.Jane Photography and she took some great photos (as per usual) and below are some of my favourites.

An amazing cape available for sale and me making my most beautiful "model" face

Creepers I would have purchased if they were a half size bigger.




Kim and I




One of the most beautiful hats I have ever seen!



Kim finds the most wonderful things! When was California still a republic?

Kim made some wonderful rings that she is selling in the shop!

and the lovely Kim herself

No comments:

Post a Comment