Sunday 22 January 2012

I'm still here!


Morning light through our hallway

In my very first post I explained that I'm notoriously bad for keeping up with blogging. I'm sure that has been obvious with my lack of updating since our move to Toronto. So much has happened in the past four months but the main thing is that Eric and I are engaged!
First photo after our engagement

 Over the next few months I'm going to try and keep up with blogging and posting my experiences planning a wedding. I have never been a girl who dreams about her wedding and I'm definitely all about doing everything the cheapest way and doing things myself (I already created a very handy chalkboard that's living in our kitchen for now). Don't get me wrong, this will not turn into a wedding blog, I just want to move away from focusing solely on outfit posts and move into everyday inspiration from home decor, food, city life, etc.



I have been working hard at learning how to make the perfect cup of french press coffee. It has been going well so far and I will post my experiences soon! I have also been living in over sized knits this winter, like this Vince sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment